Southside Physiotherapy in Cronulla is a well-established practice (25 years) at the heart of the Sutherland Shire. The Directors, Phillip Richardson and Francis Crossle, and their staff, are dedicated to the provision of the highest standards of patient care, promoting excellence in the field of physiotherapy. They have 60 years of combined experience.
Southside Physiotherapy trains and mentors final year physiotherapy students with clinical placements in partnership with Sydney University and Australian Catholic University.
We are open through the Coronavirus crisis
This is a challenging time. Unresolved pain issues and staying home with reduced exercise can actually increase your odds of getting sick; so we are open for business.
It is safe to visit us
Remember that we are not like a doctor’s clinic: We don’t have sick people waiting around.
Our patients typically see us because they are suffering from pains, aches and limited physical movement; not because they suspect they may have COVID-19.
It is safer to be in our clinic than supermarkets, restaurants or public transport.
Also, remember that the “stay at home” order does not apply when attending essential health services at our clinic.
If you are well, please come in for your appointments, knowing that we are taking all steps to keep you safe and well while visiting our clinic. The safety of our patients and staff is absolutely critical.
- We have plenty of room: You won’t be within 2m of anyone else except your physiotherapist.
- You cannot catch the virus by someone touching your back, knee etc.
- Pilates beds have been moved apart and you will be staying on your own piece of equipment.
- We have taken extra measures of separating all our therapists and admin staff into teams who will not be working shifts with each other. This way, if someone ever does test positive, there will be another team ready to look after you.
- Cleaning continues to be super vigilant and hand sanitiser is compulsory for everyone.
Maximising your performance is our concern
Watch our video: How can we help you?
Past Team Appointments
- Cronulla “Sharks” Rugby League Team
- Sydney Kings Basketball NBL Team
- St George “Dragons” Rugby League Team
- Athletics Australia
- Australian Women’s Basketball Team
- Sutherland & NSW Netball Associations
- NSW Touch
- Australian Softball Various National Teams
- Australian National Deaf Sports Team
- NSW Oz Tag
- Oceania World Cup Athletics
- NSW Baseball
- NSW Gymnastics
- NSW Amateur Athletics Association
- Little Athletics Zone & Regional
What would you like to do?
Become a member
Our website contains a lot of useful content. Become a subscriber (free) to access special member-content and receive special offers from us. Check back often as we update our website regularly. Simply fill in the “Get free health tips” form below.