Our female physiotherapist, Lisa, has a special interest in Women’s Health. Lisa has undergone specialised training in this area and can offer assessment and treatment for your pelvic health concerns.
What can we treat?
- Treatment and management of urinary incontinence (stress and urge incontinence)
- Treatment and management for bladder and bowel dysfunctions
- Pre-natal pelvic floor screening and advice
- Pregnancy related conditions:
– Lower back and pelvic girdle pain
– Hip or thigh pain
– Carpal tunnel
– Round ligament pain
- Post-natal check up 6 and 12 weeks
- Post-natal rehabilitation including return to running/exercise
- Clinical Pilates (including reformer) and exercise programs
- Osteoporosis treatment and exercise programs
- Pelvic floor retraining programs
What to expect:
- All our Women’s health appointments are 45 minute consultations
- Sole focus on you with 1:1 sessions in a private room
- The use of Real time ultrasound (RTUS), if required to assess pelvic floor muscle contraction non-invasively
For further information click on this link to take you to our blog on Women’s Health.
Phone 9527 4099 to make an appointment today to optimise your recovery